Monday 13 October 2014

Reviews and Other Stuff!

Hello guys!

Today I'm doing kind of an overview post and its more of a tell-me-what-you'd-like-me-to-do kind of thing. So far a really popular post of mine was a review post on the crochet book Easy World Craft: Crochet. Would you like me to do more of these? If so, what would you like them to be about? Another popular one was the 10 of my favourite loom band creations. would you like me to do more in this series thingy? Would you like them staying on the route of craft or would you like them to be a  wider range? I really want to know what you guys think I should do so that I can create content that you will actually want to read! And maybe I might be a little stuck on ideas........... :-)!Comment down bellow about what you think!
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment