Thursday 31 July 2014

Nail Art

Hey!
Over the past few days, I have been obsessed with nail art! I found this amazing youtuber, MissJenFABULOUS, and she has an amazing series Easy Nail Art For Beginners and yesterday I tried out a design from her first nail art for beginners video, Easy Nail Art For Beginners! (number 1).   Since I don't have any tools, I thought the first nail design would be the perfect thing to start with: here it is!


Pretty cool, huh?  I had to redo it a couple of times because it smudged and when it worked best was when you waited at least 5 minutes before starting the next layer! I was really pleased with the outcome! Here are the polishes I used:
The first layer of nail polish was Claire's "acid" colour and the other two nail polishes were a present in a set of four and I think they were from Primark! Make sure you check out the tutorial (linked in first paragraph!) and check out the easy nail art playlist and MissJenFABULOUS' channel! (I'll link them below!)
Libby



1 comment: